Sunday, June 26, 2011

Submitted..

Well I thought id share that i have submitted 2 different pieces last quarter (about 2 or 3 months ago). One to the school Anthology called 99 word balloons , other than the pages i put into it, if the art work i made gets picked it will be the cover of the book which should be coming out later to purchase. And the other to San Diego Comic Con art submission. They gave people a choice to make a drawing based off some selected events they had going on, I chose Dark Horse's 25th Anniversary. Selected art works will be in a book they hand out to everyone who attends, if my piece gets in they will send me a copy, not to mention lots of editors and pro artist will see it, awesome, so lets keep our fingers crossed/ pray... whatever helps.
This is the 99 word balloons cover i made.

This is the Dark Horse Comic Con Picture I did.
Cassie Henry (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment